Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day 2

Okay so yesterday went alright. I had a burrito with a little ground turkey seasoned with taco seasoning. Honestly I could not even tell but my mind was the worst part I could not seem to get past the idea and I would constantly imagine that I felt the meat in my mouth but of course I could not... My stomach hurt after ward but again I think it was just my mind telling me that I was eating meat and it was bad. I have to find a way to get through this I have to wrap my head around it. I am not too sure what I am going to do for dinner tonight. Some sort of chicken I guess. My husband has been very supportive so far I thought that he was going to be like you are a baby finish the burrito but he just said he was proud of me for even trying. Check in tomorrow to see how today goes....

No comments:

Post a Comment