Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Day One

So today is my first day in my attempt to eat meat again. As I said in my description I have not eaten meat in around 24 years so I am now going to try. From what I have read of other people's experience I should start with poultry so tonight for my first attempt I am making tacos with ground turkey. I did not find many people who had a lot of success eating meat again but I hope that I do. My main concern is the texture and taste. I like the smell of red meat cooking but hate the smell of chicken and fish. If any one out there has any suggestions please send them! I am new to this blogging stuff so I will hopefully get better as I go. Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm proud of you for trying something new. Not that there's anything wrong with being a vegetarian; you just have to be conscious of what you put in your body, whether you eat meat or not.

    It will be interesting to see how things go.

    ReplyDelete